1. How long have you been photographing weddings?
-I've been a wedding photographer for over 13 years and began dMdC Photography in 2006.
2. What is your pricing?
-My collections begin at $2,800.00. Please contact me for a complete price list.
3. How long until I see my proofs?
-On-line proof galleries are ready 8-12 weeks after your wedding.
4. Who will be my photographer and will I get to meet them before the wedding?
-I am the person you will meet with and I will also be photographing your wedding!! I can't stress enough how important it is to meet with and connect with your wedding photographer.
5. Do we get the dvd of our images?
-A dvd of your un-retouched images are provided with the delivery of your album.
6. Are you insured?
-I sure am! At times, venues may require a proof of insurance and I am happy to provide it upon request.
7. Do you bring a second photographer to assist you?
-Two of my collections include second photographer coverage and they can be added on to my other collection.
8. How many images do we receive?
-While I don't have a set amount of images I guarantee, I generally deliver anywhere between 500-1,000 depending on the wedding day and the amount of coverage provided.
9. How long until we receive our album?
-The first layout of your album will be available for review 4 weeks after I receive your image selections. You will have an opporunity to make two rounds of changes to the layout. Once I receive the final approval of the album and cover selections have been made, the book will take up to 12 weeks for delivery.
10. Do you offer videography services?
-I do not offer any videography services but I am happy to refer some wonderfully talented videographers that I work with on a regular basis.